morning wishes

 


"Good morning! Time to rise and shine, or just hit snooze for the fifteenth time."

"Waking up early is easy. Staying awake, now that's a different story."

"Morning cardio: Rolling out of bed and trying not to hit the snooze button again."

"Good morning! The only time of day when I'm a morning person is when it's afternoon."

"Coffee: because adulting is hard, and mornings are even harder."

"The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. Good morning!"

"I don't rise and shine. I caffeinate and hope for the best."

"Morning checklist: Coffee, sarcasm, and inappropriate thoughts."

"Good morning! Here's to another day of pretending to have it all together."

"The early bird can have the worm, I'll stick with the coffee."

"Good morning, world! I'm not a morning person, but let's pretend I am."

"Rise and shine! It's too early, but let's do this... reluctantly."

"Morning coffee: Because adulting is hard and waking up is even harder."

"I'm not a morning person until I've had my morning coffee. Then I'm not a person at all."

"Good morning! May your coffee be strong, and your Monday be short."

"Mornings are for coffee and contemplation... and hitting the snooze button."

"Good morning! I'm not a morning person, but I play one on the weekends."

"I don't need an inspirational quote. I need coffee.""

"Morning alarm: Because who doesn't love waking up to the sound of panic?"

"Good morning! Coffee, because adulting is a daily struggle."

"Rise and shine! But first, coffee. Okay, more coffee."

"Good morning! May your coffee be hot and your eyeliner even."

"I don't always wake up early, but when I do, it's usually by accident."

"Morning mantra: Coffee, because adulting is hard without caffeine."

"Good morning! Coffee is my love language, and I'm fluent."

"Rise and shine! Or just hit snooze and give up on today."

"Coffee is my love language. Good morning, coffee!"

"Woke up like this... needing coffee. Lots of coffee."

"Good morning! If you see me before my coffee, just run."

"Rise and shine! And by shine, I mean find the coffee maker."

"Good morning! May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short."

"I'm not a morning person until I've had my coffee. And even then, I'm questionable."

"Woke up with a smile today... it's hiding behind my coffee cup."

"Good morning! If you're not a morning person, we can't be friends until after coffee."

"Rise and shine! It's a new day to procrastinate."

"Good morning! I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has seen us in the same room together."

"Woke up feeling optimistic... then reality hit. Pass the coffee."

"Good morning! Remember, coffee doesn't ask silly questions; coffee understands."


Comments